Join PRSA Today!
Join a vibrant community of public relations professionals. Our members represent business and industry, counseling firms, independent practitioners, military, government, associations, hospitals, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations.
Membership to PRSA entitles you to a broad spectrum of national professional development opportunities. They include:
- National and local networks to expand your knowledge and contacts
- Free live and on-demand access to PRSA's catalogue of professional development webinars
- Research at your fingertips through the Professional Resource Center, 24 hours a day
- Daily online news monitoring service
- PR Issues and TrendsComplimentary subscriptions to our award-winning publications PR Tactics and The Strategist
- Career development resources and tools, including a mentoring serviceAccess to our 19 practice-specific Professional Interest Sections (additional dues apply)
- Opportunities to develop your leadership skills
PRSA National membership department: [email protected] or (212) 460-1400